Wednesday, January 20, 2010

fearing the future, it's not an option.

Even in my age now, I'm the same as before
As timid as before
I only learn how to pretend to be strong.

~ No way to say - Ayumi Hamasaki.
(Translation by masa)


I'm currently listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's ~A Complete~. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about it. I remember how much her song helped me through my teenage years. I think most of Ayu's song is almost like a soundtrack to me. It's like that one song which I hold onto and will never let go. I can listen to it over and over again and never get bored of it. Ah, I'm feeling a bit sentimental about this. I love her song to bits. I still love her and her songs. What I love so much about her song is that, it's real. You feel the same way, it's not fake. It's also very introspective and artistic.

My favourite is No way to say but then I actually love every single song she had produced and released. I may sound bias here, but I love her songs. It's deep, it hits the heart. I can actually cry when I listen to her albums. And whenever she performs, I just can't help but admire her. She always does her best and it's just lovely. I think I tend to talk about Ayu frequently. I just think, personally, she's one of the best entertainer/singer/songwriter who I have seen. She's true, never fake and always does her best in everything.




I think I've said this once in my blog, but If I were given a chance to attend anyone's concert, I would pick Ayumi's. The first time I saw her concert, I was blown away. It was almost like it's the best concert I've seen ever. It's entertaining filled with heart-felt performances which is always warm to the heart. The performances are always packed with surprises so you can't really help but enjoy the whole concert altogether. I wish I went to one of her tours. I mean like, seriously. Haha. There's a couple other concerts I would like to go to, but I'll post that out some other time.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment