Monday, January 18, 2010

everything is my life.


One of the most difficult thing to do is to support yourself and others at the same time. But, you did all of that, I'm proud, :)


Alright, Haha, back to reality! Next week, we'll be busy. I'm actually feeling very nervous but let's just hope for the best. I wanted to update, but I forgot what I wanted to talk about, haha. I hate this, when I sat, I had things I wanted to type in but when this window finally opens, zero, nil, nada. Let's just see where this goes.

Dreams, wishes, hopes, I had this as title a few days ago. I thought to myself, dreams, wishes and hopes, why do we have all this? I realise after watching a documentary, how much this three words helps you to be successful in life. With dreams, wishes and hopes, you can set your minds onto things. You have a purpose, you have aims. I understand how important those three things are now. I asked myself, what were my dreams, wishes and hopes? I don't want to take it lightly so I told myself to think about it hard and strive to fulfill it. I'm on way, I think. I'll get there. Insya-Allah. :)


Now, let's put that aside. Do you know I like watching fanfic trailers? Well, I do. I watch a lot of them so it's really like one of my interests. What I like about this videos, is that the makers are very creative. I mean, it takes talent to mix scenes from different movies or dramas to make a whole new story. The very first fanfic trailer that I watch was with YamaPi and Maki, I think I was in the whole Kurosagi mood at that time. That's when I found, a fanfic trailer for SUICIDE NOTE. I think, until now, it is still my favourite fanfic trailer. I just love the tracks, scene, blending and characters chosen. Haha, but then I think I'm bias, because during the promo, TRAX's song was use. I love TRAX. :)

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment