Sunday, January 24, 2010

because i chose you.




I am so not ready but I need to be.


When was the last time I updated? Wednesday, and now it's already Sunday. For the past few days, all I did during my spare time was rest, rest, TV, videos and more TV. I'll be busy starting tomorrow, so expect a less updated blog. I'll try to update but if time is limited, that seems like a difficult thing to do. But then, there's always twitter. :)

Anyway, my month has been quite challenging because my mood is constantly changing, it's like very unstable. I guess it's because I'm nervous and my feelings are all like madness. Haha. I just hope I will be able to get through everything positively. I hate it when I'm a total hot-head and hot-tempering person. It's just never nice. I told myself to keep that resolution. That was the one thing I found hard to do. I can be very hot-tempered, I'm not even kidding. I find it scary myself.

Haha. Now, now, enough with that. I just hope 2010 will be a better, productive year. I want it to be a better year than before. Do you know what I hate the most? Not knowing what to expect. I don't like it when things are not going the way I plan it to be and that's just wrong. I hate that in me but not knowing what will happen makes me nervous. I personally think, I'm really hard to understand cause one day, I'm up and the next day I'm down. It's never consistent and sometimes very contradicting. So, let's just hope I don't get confuse more in 2010. Whaaaat?

Alright, I have to go. Badminton is on. :)

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment