Tuesday, December 8, 2009

because now i realised all of it





I finished Orthros No Inu a few days ago, I think it was a Saturday and Oh My God. It was good. Like totally good. I cried at the very end. Yes, I actually love the ending. I bawled my eyes out but it was all worthed. I actually bought the series because of one main reason; Baby #1. Haha. But then, when I read the synopsis, I was curious. When I finally watched the first episode I was hooked! I mean, it was so good. I love the contrast both character had.

And who doesn't love Hideaki Takizawa? He was my very first Jdrama character crush. Remember his role in News No Onna? He was cute! Anyway, since he's much older now so of course his acting improved. He was seriously amazing. I love the very part when he persuaded Ryo's character (Ryosuke, commonly known as Aoi-sensei in the series) to help him break out from prison was heart wrenching; it's like you want to believe him but you know he's up to no good. *HA!

I actually love so many parts in the series. I love the part when Ryuzaki (Takki's character) made Aoi choose between some things which is totally against his morale. But in the end it was all for him. Seriously, this series is getting on to me. As I watched the series, I learned about things and by the end of the series we all knew what Ryuzaki's motive were and it was all GOOD.

In other words, I love the series and I so did not regret watching it. And not to forget, the soundtrack is the bomb. I am so much in love with 双頭! I love it every time it comes in a scene. Like seriously. I know this series may not be the best series out there. But it's definitely something. Good acting from both main and supporting actor, good script, good pace development, good story line and of course the awesome reasonss. I LOVE. :D

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment