Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Hey! um, what the hell is wrong with you?"


credits: hoist


First of all, I was practically trying hard to wrap my head around the movie. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it as well. I don't really know why. I did like the whole cinematic thing. Haha. Oh, I just realise, I should be typing this over at livejournal.

Anyway, yes, I finally watched New Moon. :) I am a Team Jacob but I appreciated the Edward-ness in the movie, since Twilight is about Edward/Bella. So yeah, I know the picture. What I really like about the movie was the Human parts, I mean, who doesn't love Jessica? Charlie? They were real awesome. Haha. Anyway, for some reason, I had a half-half feeling for this movie so I'm really hoping Movie-Eclipse will do Book-Eclipse some justice.

Okay, I'm finally free from any functions now. :D All I should think about now is REST! And finish up those DVDs that I bought a few days ago. I should also do some catching up. Yeah, I should. All I wanna do at the moment is rest and rest and get more rest. I have to prepare myself for next year. It's already the last month of 2009.

And by next month, it would be 2010. When, I finally realised it's the last month of the year, I kept asking myself, what happen in 2009? Apparently, nothing comes into my mind then. I asked myself over and over again, What happen to you in 2009? Now, It made me wonder. But now, I can say, a lot of things had happen. It was good, awesome, memorable, bad, hard, motivating, sad, neutral and so much more. I think it is a good year. I experienced a lot of memorable things. A lot of things happened for the first time, so it was definitely a change. Shoot. I could actually start a rant with this. I better stop typing. Haha.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment