Thursday, December 17, 2009

stick to your mind and get on with it.



Everybody Cha Cha Cha, otherwise known as Jolly Widows. A weekday series which I'm following at the moment. :D I root for Soo Hyun and Kyung Hyun pairing! Unfortunately, their scenes are always limited. I mean, they usually only get 2-4 minutes screen time. But I adore both the characters to death. I literally squee every time they come on the screen.

Haha. I'm actually following many series during this period. There's this, I'll Give You Everything or Reversal of Fate and another drama which I actually watched before on the net but never get to finish it. Yeah. Anyway, I have a very tight schedule for this month and the next. Very tight actually so it's really hard to fit in some plans in. I've been doing lots and lots of chore for the past few weeks. I've helped babysit, well, it's not exactly babysit, it's more of a child-sit. :p I've been helping someone out with their study. Well, let's just say I've been doing more work. Haha.

I've been sleeping late too. I usually like to go to sleep at 9.30ish but now, it's just 10.45 or later. Haha. Holiday is really poisoning your mind. And there's wedding invitation for the next three weeks and yes, I think everyone has wedding invitation for the next few weeks. It's the wedding season. I really am convinced. What am I talking about? I really think I should just stop typing.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment