Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aww, when boys cry.


Okay! One, two, three, Stop!
-as said today.


Diana, Lina, Lila, Fifie and I went to The Mall yesterday. I had only one thing in mind, see the boys and girls. Haha, we wanted to offer little support. We actually had to settle some things at the Uni first yesterday but only settled half and had to continue it the next day which is today.

It was the first meet-up with the girls after our teaching practise so practically everyone was with their stories. We told each other everything and try to update each other with news and updates. Haha. It was as you can imagine, chaos. But it was fun because we talked and spend more time together. It was all good.

We went to The Mall just to see the boys and girls. It was the final round so Diana and I was both nervous and excited. I never knew and realised how even a short period of time will affect you in so many ways. I feel attached and very much connected to the place. When the announcer announced it was them who won, I went teary eye and proud. Aww, I said. Their effort along with the rest of the teachers definitely paid off. Plus when I saw the always cheerful boys cried I went "AWW. You boys so deserve this." And then the girls crying and sobbing made me "AWW, you girls really work hard and this is your reward." I truly believe they deserve it even though I sound bias, but yeah, that's how much I believe in them.

Anyway, finally finished everything in uni and we decided to have lunch over at home. We bought some food at Sumbangsih and ate at home, We were as usual super loud, happy, giddy and share stories together. We should do this often girls. We didn't do this the past few months so yeah. Next time, let's cook our meal instead of buying, alright? :D Soon, should do it when we are all freeeee. :D

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment