Friday, May 28, 2010

'Huh, not serious things



ICE 2010, D2.


Ah, finally finished my volunteer-ing part. I am very glad I took part of ICE 2010. It was definitely a worthwhile experience. It was definitely tiring but fun at the same time. I did so many new things and that's what I had aimed to do. We greeted with smiles. I tried hard to be not shy. I usually try my hard to just ignore people but with this job in hand, there is no such thing as being shy.

The first day was the most chaotic day, in a good way though. We had to settle the parking permit and then greeted the participants, telling them where to register themselves. We also had to do some other things but it was real fun and exciting at the same time. There were times when you feel like strangling someone by the hand but it's all good. Haha. Anyway, with ICE finish, I have a lot more time in my hand and I'm really planning on just spending most of my time resting and more resting. Been sleeping real late and waking up really early the past few days so I really need my energy back. Haha.

I finally read Dear John and watched three quarter of the movie, I have to say I like the book more. I don't know why but yeah. I also re-watched New Moon so I'm really super-ly excited for Eclipse. I'm only in it for the wolves. Yes, WOLVES. Sam, Jake, Embry! :D Haha.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment