Monday, May 17, 2010

New A-B-O!


credits: simplyerin.tumblr


Oh hi! First, I just have to shout "HOLIDAY! I LOVE YOU." Haha. Yes, Holiday is finally here after 3 months of really, being busy and stuff. I think most of my colleagues are happy at the moment, since we are finally free temporarily from stress, burden and responsibilities. Not to forget work! But, I have to admit, for the past few months, I was introduce to so many new things and so many new stories. I learn a lot from other and I learn a lot from myself. I saw a lot of new things about myself and other people's life.

I was always ignorant in the past, thinking only about myself and was pretty selfish but when you find yourself having to deal with 59 people every day, you are bound to learn new things, problems and life stories. So yeah, I learn a lot and I am satisfied. I was trying to be at my best and it definitely was a challenge with my temper and all. I know how my temper really effect people around me and I'm trying to change and be better and I'm working on it.

Self-reflection is a good thing but it's only super good when you take actions and learn from all the reflection. That's what I'm trying to do, trying to figure out and I'm sure I'll get there, I'll be okay and I'll be better, Insya-Allah. I won't change who I am but I'll be better. That's what I want for 2010. Hehe, alright, enough with this.

So, I've been watching Cinderella's Sister. I have to say, Taecyeon is doing real good in here, making me squish here and there and Moon Geun Young is of course always delightful to watch. I love the complexity she shows in her eyes. I just can't wait to watch the next few episodes! And Bad guy is gonna be on soon. Like, YAY! Kim Nam Gil! :D I actually have a long list of dramas that I need to watch so I'm trying to figure out which to watch first. Haha, I've told you, I lead a complicated way of life. Haha, alright I'll end this post since I don't have other things to say.

till then

-w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment