Sunday, January 17, 2010

something i said or didn't say?




I hate self-doubting myself. You know that feeling, it's hard to take in.



I never really knew how much I love writing until I read my old scribbling book. I guess, looking through the old times can be a good thing too. Yesterday, I spent an hour or so, reading through the old book, Wow. It was refreshing, remembering things you forgot. Even those things that made me happy back then, still put a smile on my face.

Anyway, I was reading Kyuhyun (BB!)'s interview last night and I can't help but say aww. Every single answer, word, expression, he is precious. I think he is just too precious, he has come a long way. I remember the day I first saw him in U. I went, awesome voice. He had this really awkward personality in him and that makes me love him more. When, he sang in K.R.Y live, I was impress every single time.

A month before his first year anniversary, 20th of April, I saw the news. Even before I finished reading, I cried, tears filled in my eyes. When, I saw the sentence 'the most injured and had a fractured hip'. I cried. And the updates weren't really helping, he was slipping through in and out of consciousness so it was really a heartbreaking day for me. Now, I'm amazed, amazed by his talent, well, actually everything. He's one precious, miracle boy, I tell you.

Alright, enough about Kyuhyun. I officially now, know how much I cringe when I watch a romantic movie or drama. It's not that I hate romantic moments, I just think some dramas and movies exaggerate this term. The things they say or do to make things seem 'loving' is just not my cup of tea. I think I am more of a comedy-mystery-action-light stuff person. I can be up for a little romance but it's just never really at the top of my choice. But, I do like some romantic movies such as; Doremifasolasido and when I say like, that means I watch the movie without fast-forwarding any of the stuff. I guess, I am very picky with movies and dramas, but I don't really think that is wrong. Haha.

till then

-w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment