Monday, December 21, 2009

platonic love. real.


Right, the video really does help increase your desire of wants. I WANT TO GO KOREA NOW. & Kyuhyun being a cutie pie like that is just increasing it like tonnes of bar higher. Like for real, but then I wanna go to Singapore first. Haha. Anyways, my days has been real good for the past week. I've been doing this and that, so I'm not really wasting my time much. *right. I've been getting headaches too for the past few day. I don't really know why, maybe I did too much thinking. Haha.

Oh, I've been listening to Ji Won's album, over and over again. When I saw him in Music Bank a few days back, I found it hard to believe he was the 'Choding' in 1N2D. Haha, he was awesome during his performance. I think it's due to the years of experience he has. Anyway, his album is awesome. I really like Everything and a couple other songs. :D

I was watching BEAST's MTV documentary a few days ago. Haha, Ki Kwang, the 4D of the group, is such a gullible boy. He actually believe Yo Seob when he pointed that the 'island' was Japan. A few seconds later, Ki Kwang later realised it wasn't Japan, it was just another island. He was almost excited about it. Haha. That gullible boy. & Don't you just love the parts when they come in front the camera and reveals their feelings while checking if they look good and stuff. Haha.

& Doo Joon and Yo Seob is just inseparable and super cute. The part when Doo Joon said they don't want to be separated anymore was cute. I actually like both of their dances. Ki Kwang, Dong Woon and Jun Hyung's was more relaxed and simple but attracting. Where as, the opposite team, Doo Joon, Yo Seob and Hyun Seung was more entertaining with full of gimmicks and interesting mind bobbling parts. Haha.

But then, obviously I would love the dance they had prepared because when their teaser came out, I was practically in love with the dances. Haha. Ah, I need to go. :D

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment