Sunday, December 27, 2009

our slow pace, be my advantage



Happy Anniversary. :)

So, it's the 27th of December today. I was gonna post yesterday but I was distracted by some other things. Well, I was distracted by Pipe Game which I have in the phone. I literally scream if I don't pass a level. Haha. My brother hates me for it. I need to pass level 14 - 20. I want it now. Haha.

So, I still have some more chores to do; cleaning the room (Again) and all sorts of stuff. I also need to re-organise my bookshelves. Too many things to do and so little time. I can't believe it's almost 2010. And, I experienced this funny feeling yesterday. I still thought I was 18 and mum did too. But I was calculating my birth year and the current year so yeah. I was kinda in a shocked state. Haha, I think the number 9 didn't sink in yet and when it did, I went 'Whoa, one more year and you'll be 20.'

Okay, let' stop talking about age, shall we? Haha. Oh yeah, I was reading History a few weeks ago and I can't believe I actually learnt so many names and events and all sorts of things back in those years. Haha. Eh, my post is getting lame-r by the minute. I wanted to write some things but I forgot what I wanted to. Haha, the television ain't helping too cause it IS distracting.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment