Tuesday, December 29, 2009

cause you were and weren't there. i had 'nuff.


개그콘서트.

Do you know how much I love KBS' Gag Concert? Haha, my family knows that every time the Gag Concert is on, the best things to do is don't bother me. Haha, because during this show, I'll laugh myself out and actually hit someone who's near to me. This show brings laughter ever single time I watch them. I have a few favorite corners which I look forward to. There's 풀옵션, 그냥 내비둬, 초고속 카메라, 나를 술 푸게 하는 세상, 씁쓸한 인생 and of course, 봉숭아 학당.

I first started watching Gag Concert due to 봉숭아 학당, yes, Wang Bi Ho! Some people may hate him for what he says but you can't really deny or oppose to what he says because it's true at some point. What I love about his gag-character is that he's so hateful but you can't really hate him because he's joking about a true thing. Haha. & I still always look forward to his appearance every single time 봉숭아 학당 comes up. There's also a few other characters which I love in the segment, for example; Gonzalez, Heo Kyung Hwan's (!) character and so much more. I actually at some period of time, uses their catchphrase when I feel like it, like; Ara-ara-arata! Haha. & I could actually remember most of their catchphrases.


There's also 씁쓸한 인생, which I absolutely LOVE. And to my surprise 1N2D members did a skit parody of it during the 2009 Entertainment Awards. I went ballistic! Let me tell you, it was 12am, yes, mid-night, and I was literally rolling on the floor laughing about it. So, Every time, this segment comes on, it never fails in making me laugh. And the twins are just cute! I absolutely love this. You don't really need to know Korean to understand this segment, since it's more of a body gag, so it's really a medicine which cause you to laugh. Haha.

I also love 풀옵션, which requires the gag men; 김병만, 정명훈, 류담, 권재관, 김지환 to turn into objects. A week ago, one of them, I think it was Kim Byeong Man into a stroller. I was laughing the entire way. The funny thing is that, after their transformation and transforming into another object, they would actually put on this 'YA! It's hard and you want me to do what now?' Haha. It's just too funny for words! I can actually talk about this segment all day long but I don't really want to bore the readers. Haha.

& I absolutely adore 그냥 내비둬, because it includes two of my favorite comedian Lee Su Geun and Song Byung Chul! My brother knows if this segment is up, it would be better if you are not near me, because I would actually fully yell out "Ya~!!! Why on earth would you do that~?! AHH! CHEESY SUPERRR." Haha, but I would still watch it because it's just too awesome for words!

To be quite honest, I love all the skits in Gag Concert and I can talk about it for hours! But I think this post itself is just already too lengthy. Haha. Gag Concert FOREVER! HAHA.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment