Friday, December 4, 2009

back up and running well.




So, my last fm is finally back up and running. Haha. I think I forgot about this account of mine for an exact year. I forgot to re-install last.fm on my laptop a year ago and I suddenly remember about it a few weeks back. So, here it is. Hello instant listening song update! :) Haha.

Alright, the past few days has been real hectic. I was also feeling bored at home. Haha. I actually call my mum and dad up on Thursday asking if I can buy some DVDs. Haha. And as usual we went out to buy some DVDs and grab some dinner. And, I haven't been able to watch New Moon. I've been calling the cineplex but yeah. Decided to call up another cineplex and was able to get some relieving information. So, will be seeing it soon. I just want to watch it for the wolveeees! I mean, I want to see how much the movie had improve since Twilight.

So, New Moon, please let me watch you soon. Haha. Anyway, I need to re-watch some things, so I think that's enough update for today. Haha.

till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment