Thursday, December 3, 2009

sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up

Hey, hey!




How's everyone doing? I know, I've been abandoning this blog for a while now. I'm determine to post updates more now. Haha, right. I was fairly busy for the past few weeks so I can't really update that much. But now, hehe, I hope I can update more than I did for the past few months. I'm trying to update as much as I can but as soon as I try typing in this blog, I end up switching to my livejournal. Haha.

Anyway, how's life been for the past few weeks? Hectic, busy, that's the only word I could think of. Haha. So, it's holiday at the moment. I love holidays! Who doesn't? I'm trying to enjoy my holiday as much as I can. Haha, Alright, enough of that. I need to plan my holiday. Yeah, yeah. I really need to. Need to do some chores and some works here and there. I'm trying to read all the updates which happened for the past 3 weeks and I give up. Haha, too many news needs to be read so I'm picking the important ones first.

Alright, I actually need to download some dramas and stuff. But, I just don't feel like it. Haha, I need to catch up with Vampire Diaries. I MUST watch CSI: NY soon which I really would like to do at the moment but my brother would complain about the download time. Haha. Maybe I should go over to the stores and buy some DVDs. Haha. I think I wrote enough for now. Haha, I think I just wrote some crappy things. Haha.

till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment