Friday, July 10, 2009

with caution.

24 more days.

Uh. I need more time.

Time is not exactly what I need, I need something else which I rather not say. *laughs. I don't wanna go sentimental in this blog. Finally, my schedule is a little relaxing for the next two weeks, I think? Haha. I still have a few other things to do but it's all good. :) Haha, I need to stop this 'I have things to do and it's all good' post! *konon. Anyway, I still haven't updated my diary which is totally not good and I haven't renew my to-do lists. I need to do that as soon as possible.

Without realising it, I actually finish all 15 DVDs that I bought a few weeks ago. *gasp. I literally gasp when I found out. Haha, I thought I planned it out well so that I will be able to watch the 15 DVD till UBD reopens. But noo, that certainly did not happen. So I went fishing for some DVDs today and bought 5 more. I actually watched one a few hours ago. So not a good sign. I've been trying to find The Covenant at stores but I can't find it anywhere! I seriously want to watch that movie. Yes, yes because of Steven Strait but the story itself seems interesting. Please let me find the DVD asap. :P

Oh yes, my sister got engaged last Sunday. Haha. So, I would like to say Congratulations Long! I'm glad the engagement went fine. Yes, my older sister look gorgeous during her engagement. I can't deny the fact that I am not used to seeing her with make up on but she looked amazing. I'm happy that she's happy and I'm glad that she's engaged to someone who the whole family approves. :) We can totally see she was seriously super happy on Sunday. Haha. Congratulations Long! Semoga Berkekalan Sehingga Ke Jinjang Pelamin. Amin. Hehe. & not to forget, Mama, Babah, Angah and Alai would also like to say Congratulations! on getting your desired scholarship! :D Master la~~ In a year time, us, the whole family can then proudly say "My sister is a master holder!" or "My daughter is a master graduate!" :D Study smart and remember us here in Brunei. :P LOVE YOU!

till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment