Friday, July 17, 2009

like NO!


source : 1 & 2


Have you ever remembered wanting to do something but then you realised it's already too late?

I'm feeling a bit indecisive at the moment. :( I don't know why. It's suppose to be simple but I'm making it too complicated. Yes, that's one of my habits. I make things complicated even thought it's actually really simple. Haha. I'm not even sure why but it always happens. Oh yeah, back to my first line, who else experienced that situation?

I've been in it like lots and lots of time. Sometimes I regret them, sometimes I don't. I think 'Regret' is really one of the issue that I face nowadays. To be quite honest, it scares me.

Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.
- J. Larson.

At some period of time, I feel like I want to do something but suddenly I decided not to. Then, when I decided not to, I think about it over and over again. Will I regret it if I don't do it? Will I be happy if I do it? Haha. I make it all complicated. I just knew there is this thing call "Buyer's regret." That happens when you regret buying something. I think I experience Buyer's regret a couple of time. Let me remember when. Ah, once, when I bought my very first flip phone. *sigh. But that regret taught me to be a very good buyer now. *konon.

&& My reaction to Oh Ddog Yi's release was like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ / T_T'. :( Anyway! I'll be busy next week. :) I'm not sure if I have the time to update. I feel like abandoning this blog now. *laughs. I've been writing more on my LJ since that journal is private. Haha.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment