Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sunshine.



I usually make decisions on my own but this time, I don't know.

*sigh.


Oh hi. :) I had a dream a couple of days ago. Haha. Sadly. I don't remember what it was about. I just know I had a dream. That is how I am. I dream and when I wake up, I don't remember everything about it. Sad. I know. Anyway, I've been doing some research. Haha. Yeah, I did. I research about almost everything, to be honest. A few weeks ago, my brother asked me about places I wanted to travel to and of course I answered Korea. Then he asked, where else? That got me thinking. Where exactly do I wanna travel to? & is the place worth travelling to?

I know Korea is definitely on top of my list. I wanna go to Korea because I want to go to 63 Building and Lotte World. 63 Building because it overlooks the Han River and because they have Sky Deck and Sky Art. Sky Deck is where you get to see Seoul's from their 60th floor. Awesome! :D Haha. Lotte World? Just because. Haha. I also believe Seoul have the best autumn site! You know I love fall! :) Oh yeah, the next place on my list is Dubai. Gee. My brother and I have this little obsession with Dubai's development. I like to look at how much they developed and how interesting the buildings are. I want to go to Ski Dubai under the Mall of the Emirates. I don't need those winter to experience the snow and cold. :p Not to forget, their Malls. :D We can talk all day about Dubai but yeah. The developments projects is just so interesting!

Another place where I wanna travel is, New York. NYC! :D Why? Because New York have Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park and Times Square! That's why. Haha, I don't have much to say about New York because well, I just don't know how to sum it all up. It's just one of the places that I wanna go to. Believe it or not. Haha. And then there's Singapore. Yes, I would love to go Singapore sometime. Where do I begin? I think Singapore has so many interesting places but I'll be looking most forward to the shopping! Haaaaha. Plus they have so many good bookstore in town! I just want to buy books to be honest. & not to forget Singapore is famous for Orchard Road. I also want to go to VivoCity, it is said to be the bestest shopping mall in Singapore. They also offer interesting parks to go to. *sigh. Haha. I love parks. I have a few other places in mind but I haven't research much about it and I wanted to keep some of them private. Haha.

Gee, I think I typed alot today. *surprised. Me and my hand. Haha. I'm off. I wanna catch East of Eden later. Hehe.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment