Tuesday, July 28, 2009

and the speakers too.




credits : Julia (bubydub) (Photographer), allkpop, and BoAjjang + boanjel


So little time. :(

Don't you think BoA looks amazing in that photo? Haha. So, I have at least 5 more days to just do nothing. Lol. Yes, we're starting our new semester soon. How do I feel? Not ready. Haha. I don't know if my brain is ready to start all the cramming, digesting of informations. Usually the first few weeks of the semester would be hectic. We'll be busy trying to find slots for tutorials, lectures and trying to register here, there. It'll be hectic.

So, I think I have 6 courses this semester. But then I'm not really sure because we usually have last minute changes. I saw our timetable but it was just too confusing cause there's one 100% coursework there. So yeah, I'll just have to figure this out on the first day of the semester. Haha. Which means, we'll be experiencing confusion on our first day. Lol. I need to get ready for the new semester. Like seriously. I need to stop slacking and start arranging things and buying things for the new semester.

Uh. I really think my holiday is not enough. Haha. Like always. But this time, it's just different. Maybe because I've been busy with a lot of things so I don't really feel like I am in a holiday. My schedule's been pretty tight for the past few weeks. I just hope I'll be alright this semester. I don't wanna go stress from the first week. Lol. I just need to take things slow. Oh gee. I'm writing random things again. Haha.

Oh, I finally went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. :D *giggles. My brother and I were the only few people watching that day so it was good. (I think they only had 16-18 watchers at that time) We had the second row all to ourselves. Haha. And yes, I wrote a long review for the movie and honestly? I love the movie. It was good and since HBP was my favourite out of all, I really had super enormous expectations for the movie. I was devastated when I read and heard that the movie was boring/not good/bad. But I decided to see it myself and I do not regret watching the movie. Maybe I just like the movie because there was a lot of Draco screen time. Haha. Anyway, head off to my livejournal for my own review. I don't wanna spoil it here.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment