Friday, August 7, 2009

coming unglued.



How was my first five back-to-uni days went? Tiring.

I finally figured out how many courses we are taking this semester. 6 courses. Yes, six. And I thought we'll be having less courses to get through. Anyway, settled my time table yesterday. :D I'm so glad. Usually it takes one and a half week to settle it but yay. Not this time. I think I'm pretty satisfied with this semester's schedule. I do know the fact that I have to rush most of the time but I hope it'll get through. I mean, where else can we pick for tutorial slots? It's like packed and limited, so yeah.

Oh, we already have several assignments that needs to be done asap. I still have my holiday mood on so my brain isn't really cooperating with me. I just hope I'm alright this semester. Haha. I need to get through it. My first day was completely okay, since I only had one lecture and then I went straight home to get some rest which I obviously need because I slept late the night before. Reason why; I was watching DPMM FC vs Home United FC. I have too many detailed chilling comments on the game but I just rather not say anything. Hahaha. I'm kidding.

What else did I wanna say? Memory is failing at the moment. Haha. There's a lot of things going on in my life right now and it's hard to keep track of things. Plus, I've been trying to do things but I always get distracted. :p I guess I'll just keep this post short. :D

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment