Sunday, June 21, 2009

colours.

How thick is your diary?

Haha, mine is totally thick and I feel like I should re-write things on it. Starting from tomorrow, my schedules are packed. I have a lot of things to do and I'm liking it. I am more than happy to be busy but I also love resting. My way of resting is watching movies, listening to music and watching TV. No, I rarely take a nap. I don't nap. The only time I take a nap or sleep in the afternoon is when I am really really tired or sick.

I've been watching a lot of movies lately. The last movie I watched was Transformers. The first one that is and it left me wanting to watch the second one. That is good. Haha. I also finished season 5 of CSI: NY. The finale, oh gawd. It's a good finale, I tell you. It definitely leaves you wanting more! Now I have to wait till September for the next season. I can't wait. I bought a couple of movies yesterday and I still can not make up my mind. I don't know which movie to watch first. Clearly, I'm thinking too hard which is definitely not good.



Oh yes, anyone watching Story of A Man at KBSWorld? I was gonna download the whole series when I'm in my holidays (which is now) but I decided to just watch around when it's on the tele. It's been a while, waiting for an episode to air itself. I'm going way out of topic here. The reason why I brought up Story of A Man was because of Kyung Tae, aww. He's a cutie pie. He's played by one of my favourite actor, Park Ki Woong. I love his outfits in the drama. Did you know I have a weakness for guys wearing long sleeve shirts / hoodies? He's just adorable. His performance in this drama just shows how much he improved from My Tutor Friend II, Someone Behind You, Love Hunt Thirty Minutes, Drama City, When It's At Night and Love Marriage. I'm so proud of him! :D He makes me love him more.

Plus, the story, the directing, the script is just love. I don't think this type of drama can be found easily. It's intense, cool, cute, funny and awesome at the same time. Hehe. I'll update more soon, Haha. I ran out of ideas.

till then

w a i


& Alhamdulillah. I'm very very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment