Monday, May 11, 2009

one chore done!

Good morning. :) Finally, one chore done and I'm GLAD! I'm currently waiting for 남자이야기 to finish loading. I've been wanting to watch it since it first aired but I didn't have the time to download so yes. I have a lot of stuff that I plan on doing. And, I really think if I were to list them concrete-ly, it will be over 3 pages. Haha.

Anyway, I think, everyone have this certain 'image' that they developed for a person. When I say a person, everyone. I mean, we have a certain image which we created from what other people say about the person. And, it makes me wonder, what 'image' do people have about me. I am actually very curious. Haha. I used to think people would think of me as arrogant, average and plain but is there more things into it? And I do believe people have this certain image they have of me. :) Haha.

Alright. Enough of that. I really need to type in something purposeful. Lol. Anyway, I've been real busy for the past months that I never had the time to go online on MSN, not even once. And, due to that reason, I had minimal communication with the bff;s and my e-mail was piling up. I tried reading them, but find myself uploading stuff on e-mail and forwarding them to team mates and then forget that I actually have 50+ other mails that needs to be read. And, it accumulated to 190+ mails yesterday, so I 'tried' to check one by one but ended giving up half way through the mails. Lol. I really need to have a greater sense of endurance. :)



I've been collecting and reviewing pictures which I will print some time later, and whenever I was searching for 정의철's picture, I tend to find more pictures of him with 임주환. Hehe, and they've been starring in a few dramas or movies together. Then, I finally found out, they were actually in the same modeling agency. :D Which is cute!

till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment