Wednesday, May 13, 2009

oh please let our wish come true.

Another day had passed. Lol. I had a great time yesterday with Lina and Fifie. (: Finally had the chance to go out with two of my favourite girls. Hehe. We spent the whole day going to various places, asking people, looking at things. But we finally made our decision. The first thing we saw, right girls? I'm picking that one no matter what happens! Lol. Anyway, we also got to watch Wolverine yesterday.

It was alright. Yeah, it was alright, enjoyable and definitely has good action into it! I'm planning on watching Sniper next. Haha. I can't wait to watch Harry Potter though. I'm like trying to hold in my desire to watch that movie.



Oh, and that ^ amount of food is for 3 people, but keep in mind, we had another different lunch before we proceed to eat at Jollibee. Haha. The hunger, the temptation~ Haha! Anyway, I've been watching a lot of Kyuhyun's cuts lately and I'm loving the ones from Intimate Note's second episode. He's such a joker + impudent magnae which I LOVE. He's such a loveable cute innocent brat (brat in a good way though).

Alright. I have plenty of chores to do today. And I'm actually excited. Hehe! Alright.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment