Sunday, May 10, 2009

kau dan aku, adalah satu. :)

Hello. And good morning! :) Oh my gosh. It's been a while since I've been here. Haha. But here I am, finally back from my un-announced hiatus. I guess (and hope) I'll be posting and updating more. Insya-Allah. Anyway, how's life for me? Well, it's been alright. I've been trying to catch up with time, yes, time. Time is really going fast, yes? It's already May. And, it seems like yesterday was still January. Haha.

I think I lost my touch on blogging. Haha, I don't know what to talk about anymore. Well, my life is almost like a routine. I know what I would be doing at a time. I mean, I know, every Monday till Thursday, I try to watch Merah Puteh on TV3 around 4.30pm. Haha, yes, I do watch Malay dramas. Well, not much but I decided to watch Merah Puteh due to the com-e-dy in it. *giggles. I can laugh like mad when I watch it, it's funny but at the same time enjoyable. And since the actors and actresses are somewhat new, that makes it a plus.

And, I usually watch ASTRO AEC at 2.30pm, and this drama is definitely 'the' medicine for laughter. Even, mum thinks it's funnyy. And then, usually at 7 or 6.30, I'll watch The Biggest Loser. I love the black team to death! Haha. And, I don't know why. Well, you get the hint, my life is a routine. I don't know if I like it but I don't think it's gonna change easily. I want to try new things. I dooooo. Haha. But you know, the one thing which is realllyyyy on my mind right now, is my list of dramas to watch. It's sooo long. And I really do think I should finish those list. Haha!

Alright, I'll update more later, insya-Allah. :)

till then.

- w a i.

No comments:

Post a Comment