Saturday, May 16, 2009

i'm your boss, not a guinea pig.




Joon- , why so cute? Haha. Who would ever thought Kim Joon would look good together with Ji Yun? I have a new pairing to ship, Lol! They look cute! Alright! Hello blog! And good morning. (: I don't really have anything much to say which explains why this post may be short. Lol.




I've been an avid watcher of CSI : NY. And that scenes above ^ has been my favorite from Season 5 along with the "Plastic Doll" situation between Lindsay and Flack! Yes, I've been a huge fan of the Monroe & Messer pairing! And, I was devastated during Season 4, yes, yes, the cheating agenda. And I really didn't like the way Danny handled the situation with Lindsay, he was being a jack-a**. I really hated those parts. Haha, alright, enough of CSI: NY.

Starting from this Monday, everyone's gonna be busy, yes, us people. I hope I'm gonna be alright. Amin.

till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment