Friday, May 22, 2009

listen.

Good morning! (: Am I the only people tired of hearing Boys Before Flowers news? Lol. I haven't watch their special one-hour video and I want to but I don't know why I just won't bring myself to watch it. Haha. Maybe all this busy-ness limits things that I watch. Haha. Anyway, a few days ago, I read an update about Blue Spring's member disappearance. And my first initial reaction "Not another suicide." He's seriously talented and that update really had shown how difficult it is to survive in an industry.

They are many under rated artist here and there in Korea, whether it's actors / actresses or singers / bands. But who am I to say something? Even, over here in Brunei, I know they are SOME cool and talented singer here and there but can they really make it big here? Or can people really have a some sense of acceptance for them? Oh! I think I went over the line here. Anyway~ Enough of that, I'm glad they found Joon Seo. He's going through a tough time and I think people bashing him will seriously NOT help.



Who else think this photo shoot was cute? I went squeeee when I saw the pictures. (: Haha. I adore what Kyu is wearing! And I'm loving Eunhyuk's hair more! Super Junior is just too cute for words actually. Oh yes, I forgot, if you notice on the right side of this blog, there is something new over there. Haha, yes, I finally have twitter. I've been wanting to do one since ages ago but I thought what's the point of having it if I can't update it on the go. And now that I can, I instantly sign up for it! :D So, if you see this zero updates from this blog, look out on the right side, Insya-Allah, I'll update there frequently. :D

Last but not least. My number one favourite boy, apart from my dad and brother;




And, and yesterday was my brother's 11th birthday!

Happy Birthday dear brother!

I love you and nothing will change that fact. And I know sometimes I'm pretty much is an annoying sister but you endure it and still do what I say and listen to what I say. And for that, you are my one in a million brother. I love you! *hearts!!




till then

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment