Saturday, January 10, 2009

Re-union. (: *smiles.





Hello!! Today is the tenth of January. *laughs. What on earth did I just type? Anywaaay, I apologize to my blog for abandoning it. Haha. Whaaat? I last updated my blog on the 3rd, wow. Haha. Yes, I've been real busy for the past few days, with outings (where I had super fun), drama series, works and preparations. So, yes, I've been real busy and my life was just plain hectic. But I'm alright, I love hectic-ness for now. *laughs.

So yes, if you've read Mar's blog, you may notice I went to a surprise birthday celebration on the second of January, (: Yes, we celebrated two people's birthday, Zimah and Tikah. They both didn't know Nisah and the rest of us plan on celebrating their birthday, *smiles. We celebrated at Pondok Sari Wangi and I enjoyed myself. *giggles. I really DO hope both of our victim had fun and liked the surprise. Haha. Zimah was very very surprised, Hehe. I'm glad she was and from what I could see, she really did not see it coming, *hugs! You deserve the special celebration Zimah! And of course Tikah too. (: So, Happy Birthday you two! * Oh, I don't have any pictures because I didn't took any, I was pre-occupied with waiting our first victim and talking to them. :D





And on the 8th, I went to this little reunion with my bestfriend, Fizz and some of my old classmates. (: It's been awhile since I saw Fizz and of course, the boys too. *laughs. I had lots and lots of fun! Yes, this little reunion was for the SMJA-ians of Form 1-3A. I was in 3A btw. (: I was there for a year and I'm glad I moved to SMJA. *smiles. I made tonnes of cool friend there. Hehe. There were suppose to be more people, but some couldn't make it so it's okay, we'll do another reunion then, *giggles. Maybe this time a BBQ party or such? *laughs.

It's been a long time since I last saw Fizz so seeing her on the 8th was fun and yes, I do miss her! Hehe, Finally updated ourselves with MORE stories, *laughs. We'll talk more and more next time, yes? Oh! And the picture above is courtesy of Fizz. Hehe, Thank you for sending them, *hugs! Hehe. So, during the reunion, we met at Gelato cafe at 11am then went off hunting for restaurants! (: We wanted restaurant with great food and awesome view. So, we picked Swensens. And after lunching at Swensens, we went to catch a movie, Yes Man. The movie was alright, very funny! *laughs. Then we went to Gelato to continue our talking and yes. You know the drill. :D

I had some more family outings but yeah, *laughs. So. I finally watched Boys Before Flower! Ohhhhh Emmmmmmm Geeee! I love Jeung Eui Cheol in there, Haha, eventhough it was only for like 2+ minutes. I definitely can't wait to see more. Haha. I'll do some review of the drama soon, I'm off to Episode 2! (:

till then

- w a i n e y




& I am very grateful. Alhamdullilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment