Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh, My, God. Quoted from Ginger.




Oh. 12th January. :) It's the start of a new semester. Yes, My holiday is over. I want more holiday no, I need more vacation time. *laughs. But it's alright this feeling is not a surprise. So yes. We had our very first lecture today, Science, C&T actually. And we had to go figure when our lecture time for POT is after the first lecture. And so, I don't have anything tomorrow morning. I only need to go to Uni at 3pm. Yes, 3pm. And that's for Muzik & Pergerakan Kreatif. Oh yes. *shakes head.

We have two options this semester, I think? A choice between Muzik & Pergerakan Kreatif or Pendidikan Jasmani and it's both K&P btw. Oh no. Anyway. Timetable is so not fix yet so yeah. I'm still not sure if I even have any one-day-no-lecture-and-tutorial day cause it seems I have Lecture everyday. :S And We don't even know when our tutorial is. Oh. Enough about Uni. *laughs. I'll talk more about it soon.

Oh yes, I finally made a very small, little review on Boys Before Flower. I still don't wanna do a detailed review because I want to watch more episodes. Episode 3 airs tonight, Goooal! *giggles. I can't wait to see more. And of course, I can't wait to see Jeong Eui Cheol more in the drama, *rofl. I really like all the actors in the drama so I personally think I'll stick to this drama for a looooong time. Just like how I was attached to both Hana Yori Dango Season 1 & 2. I even watched the Final movie which is awesome btw. *giggles. I so like the ending.

I've been listening to My Sweet Baby by ONE OK ROCK. Aww. I really love. *hearts. I've listened to it for like more than 100 times I think since I heard the song. Ohh. I just like the song so much.

Do you believe in destiny
'cause I can't deny, baby you and I
なぜ僕らがここにいるのか?
出会うべき二人が出会ったとしたら僕ら
どんな困難も越えれるね?


:) Awwww. Just awww. Haha. I think it's the only ballad-rock song that ONE OK ROCK carry! Oh. I adore them so to the much. *laughs. Anyway. I'm off.

till then

-w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment