Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bubbbbble!

" I'm sitting here waiting for a guy in a bubble, an impenetrable bubble.
-Annie. The Bubble."

Oh. I know what you mean. Haha. I'm so not in the mood to update but I wanna update. Haha. Where on earth did I found this feeling? I don't know. Anyway, been listening a lot to Strong Baby and ボレロ. I'm in love with those songs. Haha. Why did I even bother to type those out? *shakes head.



Oh yeah, I was watching 90210 tadi. Haha. And, I think it's so-so. I don't hate it and I do not 'not' like it, I just think it's watchable. I may continue watching it to see how it goes but don't count on it. *rofl. And, I wonder why the store that serves my CSI:NY is not updating their collections. I want those Season 5 episodes. I went there and it's still on Episode 5 and so on. [EDIT] No wonder! I just realised Episode 12 is yet to air! Oh, the waiting!![/EDIT] But, thanks to them, I widen my options and watched 90210 instead, I was gonna watch Gossip Girls but I'm still thinking. Haha. I don't even know why I'm thinking. Oh and watching AXN Beyond makes me miss Roswell, Dark Angel and Buffy!

I wanna watch them all over again. Haha. And I wanna rewatch Laguna Beach too. Anyone watched Laguna Beach? Hehe. It was once, my favourite reality show and I think still is. The only series I'm able to cope with the drama that goes on within it. I like Kristin. I didn't like Lauren in Laguna Beach, I think I liked her better in The Hills. *laughs.

Annnnnnd, My brother is currently giving me those looks now. The look that says "Ngah, It's my turn. My turn! My turn!" Haha. And I'm ignoring. Ignoring. LOL. Ah. I give up.

till then.

- w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment