Saturday, January 17, 2009

Par-a-dis-e'. riggght.




I really really thought I could handle one day with sleeping late. I guess I was wrong. I mean like really wrong. I went to sleep at 12.30ish on Wednesday and my Thursday was just tiring. I was so tired. But, yes, Thank you to friends, my eyes stayed open in lectures and so. *laughs. I'm still tired at the moment. And I'm actually feeling very sleepy. Been staying late too often. And I've been spending more time on the laptop, watching dramas and downloading. That is so the opposite of my resolution. But yeah. I will get to the 'less' internet-ing time soon. *laughs.

I'm just soooo tired. *yawns, sleepy too. Anyway. Timetable is almost set. One more lecture to be determine. And oh yes. False alarm! The two option is actually between Seni Kreatif and Pendidikan Jasmani; Muzik dan Pergerakan Kreatif. Yes, you know and you can bet what I'm taking. *smiles. So yes, I'm actually okay with my timetable this semester. It's full, compact and packed but it's alright. I have 1 one hour lecture and 2 one hour tutorial every Monday. I have 1 two hour lecture and 1 two hour workshop on Wednesdays. I have another two hour lecture and two hour weekly discussion every Thursdays. And finally, I have two, two hour lecture on Saturdays. One more three hour lecture to be fit in and my time table will be set! *smiles.

So yes. I'm suppose to be doing research now. And, I should be yes, busy. *laughs. But here I am, watching 꽃보다 남자's special. I can't wait for the 5th and 6th episode. Yes, I've watched the third and fourth and I loved it. *laughs. Especially the part where, ehh, this may be a spoiler so I better not say anything. But yes, 꽃보다 남자 is definitely very very goooddd! *laughs. Anyway, I'm off. I wanna continue to watch the special. Bye people! *Seung Ri's intonation in Strong Baby. *laughs. I'm so not in my right mind.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment