Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello Mon-da-y! (: *smiles.

Start of a new week and I'm tired. *laughs. Went home pretty early today and had our brunch at Breakfast dine-in under Coffee Zone. *laughs. It's the one at Gadong Properties, I like the place. (: Oh oh, and 'our' brunch stands for, my family and I. (: Haha. And after brunch, sent off both my parents to work and went straight home. Syahmi starts at 3.30pm, we had plenty of time to rest. Surprisingly, I fell asleep around 12.40pm today. I guess I'm really tired. I mean, real tired.

I usually don't take afternoon nap unless I'm sick or tired or mad. I guess today's reason was because I'm tired and stressed too. My brain went on turning mode and it went spin-spin. *laughs. I'm not kidding, it's true. I'm always tired nowadays. Reason? I don't know. And I always get this sudden headache. Why? I don't know too. Ngalih kali. Yeah, I think so. I need my CSI : NY fix, *laughs. It helps ease my stress. Well, not really but thinking makes me go yay-yay. *giggles.

Oh, I watched two performance on AJL last night! (: Well, I think I watched four or plus but I can't quite remember. I had two different reasons why I decided to watch AJL, one- Estranged! two - Zahid! *laughs. I really-really like Estranged's Yang Pernah. I even made it my blog song once, remember? :D I super-like their performance last night. Oh, I never told anyone this before but I like Faizal Tahir's Cuba a lot. I can really relate to it. :/ *sigh. The first time I heard the song, my eyes went O.O and Oh myy god. I instantly said 'Dammit, it's how I'm feeling right now!' and I turned off the television. I was so in denial. Now, I say, yeah it's true. I still feel that way but hey, It's alright. What is life without a little pain? *laughs.

I wanna upload something to accompany this post but I bet it'll take a long time. Currently downloading Episode 4 of Kkotboda Namja. I know, I watched it sudah but hey, for more pleasure viewing. Just in case I need some eye candy at campus. *rofl. Oh. I'm currently addicted to Call Me by TaeGoon. :D "Call me, Call me~" It's addictive. And I like the dance moves. (: I'm not sure about how I felt with TaeGoon's debut but yeah. Ahhh, I can't wait for tonightt. Episode 5 is airing and there's like a lot of spoiler pictures floating around. I'm going mental! 20 more episodes. After that, it'll end. It will take a lot more air time though. I mean, Hana Yori Dango was like what? 9 episodes with two season in total? 9 episodes is short. 24 is *laughs, satisfying actually. ?*rofl.



*Finally, at least one picture is uploaded.* Oh oh, who here can't wait for New Moon? I can not wait. I've been watching a lot of New Moon's fan-made trailers, :D But, I want Half Blood Prince first. (: I've been waiting for it for a long time, I don't think I can handle another move-back premiere date. *laughs, I definitely made those words up. But, anyway, I seriously can't wait for Half Blood Prince, I hope it's good. I mean, real-entertainingly-book- good. Get it? *laughs. I should just get off this laptop now.

till then

w a i n e y







"Cuba kau lihat
Cuba kau cuba renung ke mata aku bila ku kaku melihatmu
. "

No comments:

Post a Comment