Saturday, December 6, 2008

where on earth?

What did I wanna write again? I forgot! Once again, I forgot what I wanted to type. Rofl. Anyway, It's exactly 10.30am at this particular moment and I'm currently watching One Fine Day's opening scene while typing on this blog. :D

I love his character, ^. :D He's awesome. LOL. Anyways, how's my holiday? Well, to put it in much simpler words, hectic. Haha. Been going out a lot with the siblings, for instance, we went to Bukit Shahbandar, Hi tea-ing, DVD-ing and much more. Rofl. Oh yeah, I've been wondering about this for a loooong time, when on earth is Twilight gonna be screen in Brunei? I know, there's Twilight DVD everywhere, but I can not watch that, I need to watch it on the cinema just like what I always do with Harry Potter.

But, I have to say, I will still love Harry Potter more, so no worries, I'm not gonna leave my Harry Potter fandom, Hehe. What on earth am I talking about? My brain is certainly not working really well at the moment. I guess I had one to many pringles. LOL. Yeaaah. Been eating too much Pringles especially the Sour Cream and Onion one. :D I love!! I should be eating more good stuff at the moment instead I'm eating too much snacks. Hehehe.

Oh, talking about Harry Potter and food, LOL, that reminds me! I was planning on re-reading all the books, Harry Potter ones. And I better do it now. :D Finally, I have something to do for the holiday, righhhht! LOL. I should stop typing before I write too many crappy things in here. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment