Friday, December 5, 2008

a long due await.

I look inda awesome. HAHA. Well, that's the idea, I mean it's my sister's photo shoot so, I should tone down a bit. Perasan! :D Hehe. Anyways, now I have to admit, I'm really addicted to CSI : NY, LOL. I've been watching too much CSI that it reminds me of how, at one point of my life, I wanted to become a Crime Scene Investigator, Forensic, I once said. Yes, I had a couple of ambition, but I'm finally back to my initial ambition, Teacher.

It brings back old memories. Hehe. Oh yeah, Boys Before Flowers are pushed back to January 5th that makes me want to watch it more! And the pictures of them shooting at New Caledonia is awesome. Oh, I should stop talking about this stuff. :D So, it's 5th of December now. Soon, it will be the end of 2008. Another year had passed. I should write up my new resolutions for 2009. Yes, I should! It will motivate me more. Hehe.

Oh yeah, I haven't talk about my layout, yes I am bored with blogskins, so I decided to just use up the template and add some little header. I do have to admit, my header is a bit blargh at the moment. I just haven't had the time to make a new one. Soon, I'll do a new one soon. HAHA. Maybe~

till then

w a i n e y.

No comments:

Post a Comment