Tuesday, December 9, 2008

clear the mess.

Last night, after watching The World That They Live In, Which I was impressed by with the first episode but I still have mixed feelings about it, I mean, it's an impressive plot of a story but there's still something bothering me here and there, so I'm not particularly sure if I'll continue watching the drama, I may just end up watching half or even quarter of it. Anyway, back to the story, after watching The World That They Live In, I managed to catch 'Anak Halal', well maybe quarter of it.

It was, how should I say, Critical-ly impressive? Yes, impressive and critical in a way. Well, it may not be the best Malay movie out there, but it's better than all those movies that I just can't bear to watch. You know those movies that almost resembles other movie that I will not state their name here. But, I'll re-watch 'Anak Halal' from beginning till the end. So yeah. No worries, I will not pass judgement after seeing just quarter of a movie, but. HAHA. I need to stop talking about Malay movies, it makes me sound -miss know it all- since I haven't watch the new Malay movies.

But hey, some people think I don't watch Malay movies, I don't know where on earth and how they get that idea, but I do. I've watched Sepet, Gubra, Diari Romeo, what else? Tan Sri P. Ramlee's movie and lots more. I did watch a couple of unknown Malay movie, so yes, to clear things up, I do watch Malay movies and of course, Indonesian too! Come on, who doesn't like Eiffel, I'm in Love? I even bought the extended version! So yes, stop judging people and stop saying "They know nothing Malay, all they watch is Korean, Japan, Taiwan to be 'different', They are just fanatic actually~!" LOL!

And, this post actually gives me an idea of what to do this holiday, watch more Indonesian and Malay movies!! :D HAHA. *Runs off and makes research!*

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment