Thursday, December 11, 2008

Such thing as ai.


I miss NEWS. Badly. I've been so caught up with everything else and yeah. I need to re-listen to NEWS. :D Need to re-live those Hoshi Wo Mezashite, WeeeeK, Taiyou No Namida moments. (Did you know I listened to 'Happy Birthday' by NEWS over and over during my birthday? Rofl.) I sooo should be writing this on my livejournal. And I will. Haha. Anyway, I am tired. Yes, tired. Been going out a lot for the last week, hehe. But it's alright. As I wrote in my diary a few months back, "Enjoy your 8-teen, I beg you!" Haha, yes, I wrote that to myself and here I am, trying to enjoy my eighteen as much as I can.

One thing that I really want to have when I turn eighteen is get a driver's license, I haven't started my lesson but is currently preparing myself. Rofl. Stop, let's stop talking about that for a minute. :D Anyways, I just realised, I've been neglecting my MSN life for almost more than two months. LOL. And when I did went online, some friends of mine would react to saying "I haven't seen you for a while." Haha. Well, I can't deny the fact that I've been busy with life. Yes, generally, life. Even now, during the holidays, I'm busy too. Busy spending time with the families. Haha, we've been going out to various places but we haven't step in to one of my favourite place in the world, bfr. :D I should go there, maybe? I don't know.

The only thing I really want to do at the moment is rest. Yes, get enough rest. I don't wanna go jalan-jalan yet, I do still go jalan-jalan. Haha. Even this monday. I'm gonna go watch Twilight. :D Thanks to Fizz for telling me when Twilight is premiering in Brunei. The weird thing is though, when we called this certain 'cinema' we were informed that they are not playing them on-screen, I wonder why. So yeah, have to go to The Mall, the place that we've been trying to avoid but it's alright, I guess? Haha.

till then


- w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment