Friday, December 26, 2008

quoted by me, from you.

I wondered how long this could last. Maybe someday, years from now—if the pain would just decrease to the point where I could bear it—I would be able to look back on those few short months that would always be the best of my life.

-Swan B. Ch. 5

(: I need to smile. I need to stop thinking. I think I had enough of everything that I went through for the past few months. I should be running from all the memories but here I am, still trying to hold onto it. rofl. *sentimental. Anyway, Hello again! Lol. Been super busy lately because the sister and brother has been dragging me out to so many places that I can't even remember. Plus, since my parents are on leave right now, we've been doing a lot of going out together. And that's is just loves because I rather go out with families cause it's awesome! *smiles.

Oh, and that reminds me, I haven't seen the SF;s for a while and of course the BFF;s too. But I know I'll hang out with the bff;s soon. (: Yes? Hehe. I think I had too much chocolate for the day. *random. I need to think of another word for 'anyway', lol. I'm currently hearing squeaking voices. rofl. My brother is playing Sims 2 : Castaway at the moment. I haven't try and the last time I played Ps2 was like, a few years back. Haha. And the last game I played was, I actually don't remember what. Haha. Maybe it was Kingdom Heart or maybe Final Fantasy. I just don't remember. *giggles.



So, maybe, just maybe, I'll try playing them later. Haha. Oh yess, I just noticed something. I'm always attracted to dramas / movies / books that are related to the character who are still in school. You knoww, like high-school. I really need to grow up, haha. The fact that I'm 8-teen bothers me and yet, I don't know why. Maybe I just ate too much at Misato a few days ago. Haha. Yes, I ordered one bento set and ate them all by myself. *smirks. Someone said I could not finish the whole thing. Rofl. I even ate some more from the sushi tray. Haha. We had dinner at Misato a few days ago and it was dad and mum's first time. And, thankfully, both of my parents enjoyed the food! (:

I knew I had a great taste in food, well, maybe. Or, I just eat too much. Haha. I just realised, I only have two or less weeks to go. S: And, I'm not ready yet. When am I ever ready? That's actually a good question. Haha. Oh. PUAAAAHAHAHAHAHPUAHAHHAHAHAH! Guess what I just did? I was bored, didn't know what else to type and I suddenly typed in 'Siti Wahiidah' on google and guess what I found? I really thought I wouldn't get other info other than stuff I write on my blog.


OMG. Hahahah. I was O.O!! Whattt? That was so unpredicted. LOL. Inda saya terbayang~ Haha. And, yes, I clicked on it and it brings so many memories. How I acted the day I received my results, the friends, oh. It sooo brings memories! (: *laughs. I think I wrote too much today. I'll head off now.

till then

- w a i.

No comments:

Post a Comment