Tuesday, December 30, 2008

hello my 246th post!

I'm single, I mingle and I eat pringle! :p What a start! *laughs. I so abandon my blog. Haha. Yes, I've been out too much, that's why. Been going out here and there still with the family. Hehe. And as of today, the last place I went was Hua Ho Kiulap. (: The sister and I wanted to go to Gadong this afternoon but seeing how crowded it was, we just gave up. Haha. It's alright. Time is still there, I think? Hehe.

Oh, I finally finished New Moon and I made my own review. (Enter if you're willing.) Yes, I posted them on my livejournal. I was going to buy Eclipse yesterday but they told us it's out of print. It's alright. It's all good. Because, with that as an excuse I will have time for a change. Yes, Bought one new book that I'm trying out. (: I'm determined to read more than 5 books in 2009. Bought one for January so I'm all set. Uh. I'm hungry. *grumbles.

A hungry mind is so not ideal. Haha. I'm all blank now. Yes, sir. I'm blank. Oh yes, now I remember. DBSK's performance at Gayo was awe-to the-so-to the-me. Haha. I love Mirotic especially. So much for love. *hearts. I somehow felt proud while watching them perform. They are just great. Great guys, great voices, great personality. :D *fangirls. And Korea's HYD new preview is killing me.

I can not. Yes, CAN NOT wait to watch the first episode. I'll be all giddy when it airs. Even when I see all this new pictures, I'm already giddy.

OMG.




OMG.




OMG.



My Baby number, I don't know what, probably 6 is on HYD Korea tooooooooooooooooooo! That is just effing awesome! :D ♥! I wanted him to be one of the cast! And even though he did not get the role I wanted him to play, I still think the cast he's speculated to play is awesome cause the character, he's playing made me love Ikuta Toma. :D I'm hype! Okay, reading what I just typed confused me but what ever! I'm happy. *giggles.


till then


- w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment