Monday, December 22, 2008

hello blog! (:

Hello! (: I've been abandoning my blog for a while, LOL. I guess I wasn't in the mood to update. I've been really occupied with watching Vampire Knight, haha. Yes. It's an anime. Cool. The reason why I watched Vampire Knight was the uniforms. Haha, yes, I was attracted with their uniforms. I especially like the Day Class ones. Black and red. *giggles.





The guy in the black and red uniform a.k.a Day Class is my new love at the moment. Kidding-wa. Haha. And the guy in the white uniform is the Night Class peeps. I personally like Zero more than Kaname. Haha. Or maybe I just like really tall guys who has hair which is different from other guys. ROFL. That is sooo major fail! Haha. But it's somewhat true, i think? Aha! Anyway, I've finished the first season, and I am now on the 6th episode of the second season, MAJOR LOVE! I really need to read the manga. I should just download them off. But, I'm just so tireddd, rofl. I know it's just a click of a button but ahaha. I'll need to tekan arrows lagi. *stoooooop. Haha.





Ohhh, Boys Before Flower second / official trailer is ouuuut! I can't wait for 5th! :D Rofl. I neeeeed them now. I so have high expectations for this drama and it's freaking me ouut. Haha. *snaps. I really need to snap out of this. Rofl. I saw something I should not have seen. Cali. No, nothing uncool just something I've been trying to avoid for the past month. Haha. Sooo. It's 4.59pm now. What, it takes me a loooong time to update this post. Hehe. Been distracted by some stuff and that's so not good. I should be concentrating and my back hurts. Sitting on a sofa is so not good.

I've been nagging to my sister to bring me somewhere. I need to do some snapping. For the sake of updating my facebook and friendster. My friendster is basically dead now. Haha. I've been planning on closing them, haha. But, I don't want to close them. Rofl. Weirdo. I'll nag my sister more tonight and I know eventually she'll give up. Haha. I'm so cruel. Suddenly I have this feeling, I want to play with balloons. Weiiiiiiiirrrrd. I'm typing crap here. Haha. And, I'm typing too many 'Haha'. Ohh yes, I was reading & listening to Zi-A's 난행복해, and I feel, ouch. It's so me. Especially the chorus. It's something that I can relate to. :( I so need to stop acting sentimental. Haha. It's so not me.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment