Tuesday, December 2, 2008

and the song keep running in my head.

And, exactly why did I wake up so early today? LOL. I have nothing to do. Well, not really. I need to do some little chores here and there. And I'm gonna watch You Stole My Heart and One Fine Day. ROFL. Why do I always have to watch drama? I don't even know myself. Anyway, I can't wait for 22nd of December. Yes, Boys Before Flowers under KBS will be aired. :D I can not wait! All the pictures that I've seen so far looks promising, so I have to admit, I have high expectations for this drama. 24 episodes! And I'm gonna watch those 24 episodes, if it exceed my expectations. And, it's predicted to finish airing on March. I can deal with those. :D :D, Me can't wait.

I mean, come onnnn, Kim Bum, Hyun Joong, who can't resist watching this? And definitely, Lee Min Ho and Kim Joon looks fine in the pictures, I certainly do have high level of expectation, which is not good. LOL. I've seen Kim Bun and Min Ho acting before. But not, Hyun Joong, not that I remember of. And I think Kim Joon has not acted in anything so yeah. You know how much I waited for this. I even published a post about who I wanted to be in the cast, none of my cast was casted but surprisingly, I'm happy with the present ones. They look good. :D My favourite out of all Boys Before Flowers so far is, DEFINITELY Hana Yori Dango. And that reminds me, I have to watch the movie. It's practically out and I have not watch it. I don't believe it. LOL. *exagggggggerating mucccccch.*


credits : boysbeforeflowers.com





This sooooo should be in my livejournal. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y.












i guess. i'll stop. it's been 461 days. yes. but it was okay, i have no regrets when i liked you.

No comments:

Post a Comment