Wednesday, December 17, 2008

& durmstrang, people!

:) I've finally finished watching all five movies. Yes, Harry Potter. :D Finalllllly. It's been a long time since I last saw them. And, I have finally made up my mind. I now know which movie I think is the best. :D And, to be quite honest, I knew it all along but I just wanted to make sure I'm not biased.


Yes, I will have to say, Goblet of Fire is certainly the best one yet, I think? :D I know some of the fans may be quite disappointed with Goblet Of Fire as it didn't quite follow ALL the important scene in the book, but seriously, it's an adaptation and I think this movie is one of the best adaptation of a Harry Potter book. Rofl. I love everything about this movie. The hair, the costume, the way it is shot.

The movie looks much fun, simple but spectacular in it's on form. It does make you feel the movie is much relax and very modern? Shall I say? LOL. The movie has this really light-comedy in it but still maintain it's seriousness. And, yes, this movie is just the best, well for me it is.



And, I can't help but think 'PROM!' when I saw this shot. Rofl. To be quite honest, I love the way Mike Newell direct this film. I mean, you should see it to understand why I like this movie so much. :D Teehee. And, what I like most about Goblet Of Fire is, it not only focuses on Harry, Hermione and Ron but also shows the relationship the Gryffindor students have (weeellll, kinda). And, having more scenes with Fred and George doesn't hurt a bit! Haha. And when I said this movie has this light comedy flair to it, I actually really mean it. Come on, who doesn't love the scene where Snape pushed Ron and Harry's heads? Haha. And of course, who doesn't remember this scene?




:D

till then

w a i n e y




pictures courtesy : mugglenet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment