Wednesday, October 15, 2008

so this is how it ends?

LOL. Yes, I noticed I haven't update my blog for a while. I've been too busy lately. Yes. Lately. :D Since it's like almost to the end of our third semester, being stressed out is definitely not a surprise. ROTFL. Yes, what I'm trying to say is, I am stress. And I think I'm at my limits. Ahhhh. Right.



Anyways, I finally got hold of one picture that was taken during my open house a week ago. And yes, uploaded them up on Facebook. :) And there's a reason why I print-screen them. LOL. I don't look cute in the picture so yeah. Whaaat? So, in my previous post, I mentioned a little bit about stepping on some metal thingy. It's all better now. I think? I can still feel the pain at some particular times but I think I can handle it. :D But certainly, you cannot compare stepping on glass and stepping on metals/irons. Metals and irons hurts more, more than you can imagine I TELL YOU. LOL. I'm being emotional.

Oh, and Antique's trailer is finally out. :D I think it was out a few weeks ago and I only get to finally see them today. HAHA. I've been waiting to see the trailer to see whether I'll watch the movie when it comes on and yes, I will watch it! I mean, come on, who doesn't wanna see this scene?




source: cine21.com


But for those who are like, real conservative, I advice you not to watch. :D LOL. You'll understand after you watch the trailers. But, I'm watching, just because I wanna see all those favourite actors of mine. :D :D So yeah around 14-15 days or so, my older sister is graduating off from UBD. OMG. The time flies fast. Yes, the graduation is on the 30th October, just a day before I turn 8-teen. ROTFL.

And yes, it's on Thursday, does that mean we'll be having Science practical on Wednesday? I see. I seee. LOL. I'm okay as long as I get to watch 1N2D. Yes, I will able to watch 'em, since we're doing the photo session the next day, right? :D I'm so gonna smile lawa-lawa. LOL. XD XD. Si wai pulang yang over. *Tahu pun* HAHA. OMG. I'm weird, talking to myself alone. ROTFL. I'm suppose to upload a picture that I snapped yesterday before Malay's tutorial, LOL. Lina? Get the hint? But, I haven't transfer them yet, it's alright. Soon, I'll upload, Insya-allah.

Oh, the 'gerai' for the convocation is like, available already since yesterday. But I haven't check all of them. Nanti tah. LOL. On thursday. Maybe? LOL.

till then

w a i n e y








so. friends say you like a friend of mine. and i think so too. :) it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment