Saturday, October 11, 2008

and 11/10th.

and now this is for Ros. :D

LOL. Yes, most of my friends are born in October so yeah. Anyways, so today is Ros' birthday. And I would like to say, Happy Birthday! :D Stay happy as you are. Don't give up in anything you do. Stay Happy with everyone around especially, em. :D LOL. Happy Birthday, Ros!

Hoped you liked the little things that we did for you today. HAHA. And sorry, wai inda giddy and all happy on Ros punya birthday. Kaki ni punya pasal. :( Yes. I hurt my foot. :'( But no worries.

Ros, enjoy your day and stay special, as Lina and Wai likes to call you. Our special friend, the very special one. :D HAHA. We love you!!

//

Yes. I hurt my foot by accidentally stepping onto this metal/iron/whatever you call it thingy. It hurts so bad but I'm okay. I think I can deal with the pain. HAHA. I'm tireddd.

till then

w a i n e y







no waves? lol. it's okay. was kinda hoping for, um, nvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment