Friday, October 17, 2008

you stole my heart.



I've been watching 난 네게 반했어 lately. But, it's really hard to catch them since it's on around 9am and 1pm every weekdays. Yes, I can only watch them on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which equals to missing two episodes every week.

I really like Oh Joo Eun and Shin Dong Mi's character in the drama. :D I think, they are the two people who had to go through so many ups and downs. Oh Joo Eun's character Choi Hyo Jin is going through the phase of one-sided love with her bestfriend, Joo Min Suh (played by Kim Hyun Sung). Plus, she had to get through some rough time when the best friend marries their junior. And twist came when the bestfriend's wife got into an accident with a man. Wow. I made it sound so complicated. And now, Joo Min Suh's father is asking Hyo Jin to get out of the picture so that Min Suh will be able to marry Bae Ji Won.

I hate Bae Ji Won (Park Da An's Character) to death. If there was really a person like her in my life, I would really need to stop myself from hating her to death. And I will really need to stop my own hand from slapping her face. She annoys me to the end of my life. LOL. Whaaaaat? Seriously, I hate her!! I mean, you con for life person, stop acting like such a b*tch! HAHA. Mental saya olehnya. I really hated her in the recent episodes. I mean, she was the reason why Hyo Jin got into suicide, SHE MADE THE FATHER CLOSE THEIR GALLERY. I was like "Sh*t you, b*tch! I hope in the end of this drama, you get eaten by some kind of bird on the brain just like what happened in an episode of Happy Tree Friends!!!" HAHA. Yes, that's how much I hate her.

Jo Min Sun (played by Shin Dong Mi) is so kesian. I symphatise her so much. She's going through this really complicated situation where her brother Jo Min Suh is practically going to marry her boy friend's ex- girlfriend. I'm like "Whaaaatttttttttt? That con for life person!! She's really making people's life miserable, ey?" Yes. Plus, her parents really doesn't care about her feelings but rather care about the brother's more. I so can't understand why the father really wants Min Suh to marry with that con, Ji Won! Uggggggh. Just when things were all good, she needs to ruin them again, that Ji Won girl really needs to learn her lesson!

LOL. I'm being so emotional here. I just got so annoyed with the recent episode! And that is because of that Ji Won character, ughh. LOL. I so can't wait for the next episode, can i go home on Monday? LOL. Or, can someone tape them for me? *Good idea!* HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y.







& stop sending mix signals.
if you like my friend, stop those mix signals.

1 comment:

  1. HI, i'm Sabrina and I'm watching drama " You stole my heart". I really love Hyo Jin, too. Can you tell me about her in the last episode? Does Min Suh love her?

    ReplyDelete