Sunday, October 26, 2008

I wasn't

... gonna blog for a while but. :D


credit : newsen, seoulfull.com


It's so good to see you boysss! Jay and JungMo! How I wish JungWoo is there too. Man, I miss those two. Like serious. And yes, having Heechul and Kangin along side them is definitely a plus, plus, plus. :D HAHA. And, I've read Trax will be doing their comeback on 2009, Yay! I've been listening to their first album a lot and I think I need more awesome album!

Talking about Kangin and Heechul, I finally watched some of their Super Show performance. Miracle was awesome. I love SuJu's K.R.Y's The Night Chicago Died, it gave me full of laughter. Seriously. Anyways, what have I been doing for the past days? To be honest, I can't really remember. LOL. I know we did Air practical for Science, other than that, I'm blank. Oh yeah. Now I remember.



Yes. On Friday, I had a little movie outing with my little brother. And yeah, we watched High School Musical 3 : Senior Year and I'm not ashamed to admit it. LOL. If you were a real movie watcher, you would not be embarrassed. So yeah. From all of the soundtracks, I especially love Scream by Zac Efron a.k.a Troy Bolton, it starts around 1.31 in the video. And I also like Now or Never, except for that one 'Trooooooooy~' part, that was just hilarious. The graduation version of We're all in this Together is cute too. LOL. Overall, I liked the movie a lot. I think this will be my the last movie I watch in Cinema before I turn 8-teen. LOL. And that's means so much more. XD ROTFFFFFFFFL.

Whole worlds upside down,
What do I do now? Cause I choke!
I don't know, where to go, what's the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream!



Oh god. I need to get off this laptop!

till then

w a i n e y








how i wish. how i really wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment