Friday, October 31, 2008

yours truly is 8teen.

:D :D I had an awesome 8teen birthday. LOL. Let's emphasize the 8, yeah? Yes, I'm finally legal, I will be able to drive by the beginning of next year and I'm still me. LOL. Yes. Today is finally, my eighteen birthday. LOL. I was born on a halloween which makes me a halloween baby. But, most importantly, this year's birthday has brought special meanings. ROFL. Not only because of the fact that I'm turning eighteen but also because my sister is graduating a day before my birthday, how awesome is that? Well, it does sound awesome to me! :)

So, how did I celebrated my birthday? Simple, with the awesome family! But when I woke up, yesterday's 'Ulcer' had develop from one, to no, not two, yes, three. :S And it hurts. LOL. XD How on earth am I suppose to be chit chatty today? HAHA. Since I was having pains, mum decided to make some porridge so that I'll be able to eat them pleasantly. LOL. XP And yes. It was yummy. Then at 2pm (That girl! Nomu Yeoppo! *OMG, everytime I heard the word 2pm that lyrics spontaneously pops out of my brain cells!*), we had a little photo session. Yes, for my sister's graduation. As usual, we went to the studio where we took our family potrait when we moved here. And yes, the photographer is awesome as usual.

My sister definitely looked gorgeous in her graduation gown and I can't help but feel really proud. I definitely had that feeling since yesterday. Yes, I went to my sister's graduation too. :D She did awesome and she look splendid!! Long, I'm so prouuuuuuuud! HAHA. Now, I can't wait to graduate! HAHAHA. So yeah, we had our pictures taken. Well, my sister had her individual shots first, then the whole family then the siblings. I love the last shot. Cute, I didn't know my brother is photogenic! :D I love my family! HAHA. Yes, I liked the photoshoot and I'm sure my sister liked it too! Especially because she went so confuseddd when she was ask to
pick pictures that the studio should touch up, she went "Semua lawa!" HAHA. And I agree!

So, after we had the little photoshoot and went somewhere. The families ask what I wanted to eat. I said I have been 'taisliur'-kan Nasi Ayam at Food Zone. Yes. I don't know why. So, dad and mum brought us to Food Zone at Kiulap, Sadly Nasi Ayam was not available but Dim Sum is alwaysssssssss there! :D Dim Sum, the second, well, maybe, third? or fourth? best thing in the world. LOL. Then we went home. HAHA. At home, the family surprised me with this cake. A cake that I love. Whichh issss a Cake with full of Cream! :D :D

And yes. I love it very very very much. Thank you, Long and of course Syahmi, who chose the cake. I love youssssss! :D

I thought long and hard when It was time for me to wish and blow the candles. But It went alright. I knew what I wanted.

Cakee!!! *munch-munch*

HAHA. Awesome. Awesome. My 8teen couldn't be better. And here, I would love to thank, all of those people who remembered my birthday. Especially the one who texted me up and wasted their 5c. LOL. Well, that is if you consider it wasting. And to Fizah, who called me up. :D Thank you! HAHA. I wasn't really expecting people to remember since they may or may not be busy with works, assignments, exams and such. But,

Thank you to:

Lina. Mar. Ros. Nisah. Zimah. Fathiah (Tifa), Amal. Syazz. Safwan. Nik'. Dayati. Amin. Syahnurul. Fizah (Fizz). Riina.

That was short but it's all cool. The important ones greeted so I'm all happy. :D :D And definitely, thank you to my families. Who's been there for me all the time. The family who supported me in everything I do. The family who saw me through thick and thin. The family I'm willing to sacrifice a bullet for. The family I owe myself to. The family I love from head to toe! The family, the people who saw me in my best and worst form. The family who raise me for eighteen years now. My family who's willing to do anything to make sure I'm alright. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :D I love Mama, Babah, Along and ofcourse, the baby brother, Syahmi!!

And, of course, Congratulations to my only sister for getting Second Class Upper in her Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education. :D Congratulations Long! You give me a high level of inspirations!! :D I love you and I'm so proud to have you as a sister. ;)

till then

w a i n e y.

-0?

No comments:

Post a Comment