Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hiatus?

Monday, Tuesday and today, Wednesday! LOL. I think my schedule is like pack last Monday and Tuesday, finally have some real relaxation today. Righhht! Oh yeah, did you guys notice, Monday's temperature / climate was like real hot. Well, I noticed. Especially during our science lecture. Please, don't let me go through the same situation twice. My face was practically burning. I'm glad our next class was at Chancellor hall, Chancellor Hall is always coooold so it's all good. And we had our 'Hari Raya Celebration' during our Malay class. HAHA.

Well, we were suppose to have the celebration last week but since most of us forget, we postponed them to this week. :D And it's all gooooood. I had fun. Especially with the cream puff yang Lina brought. Hehe. Yes, I'm in love with cream puffs since like I was 15! LOL. Now, I want more cream puffs! LOL. And during our late afternoon class, panas tia balik. Plus, I think the room's air conditioner needed servicing. :S LOL. XD XD.

And Tuesday~ LOL. I had to wake up early. I was planning to wake up like 7.15ish since I was watching some late shows on Monday night, like Love & Marriage (Ki-Woong!) and Entertainment Relay. But thennn, this occured.

Dad - Adik~!? Adik~??
Me - Uh? *still on bed sleeping under the blanket*
Dad - Adik? *knocks, open door.* Adik, bangun~ Along kan minta dangani tu.
Me - Uhhh? Ssssrrrttiiiillll easssrrrlyyyy. *Grumbles - grumbles* Whhhhassst timmmmeee udaaaah, baaaah?
Dad - 6.15 sudah. Bah, bangun.. *switches off stereo*
Me - Awaaallll masssihhh~~ :( *grumbles grumbles* *complains* *finally gets up from bed*


LOL. Dad woke me up pretty early. LOL. And I went :s :'(. I want more sleeep! Anyways, the reason why I had to wake up early was that I was gonna accompany my sister to take her graduation gown. :D Yeaaaah. Graduation gown. My sister wasn't the one who were all excited, I was. LOL. Terbalik. Plus, since I saw the procedure, Insya-Allah, when it's my time to graduate, I will not be clueless. :) :) And, we arrived to the Chancellor around 7.45am. Straight to taking your number, and my sister's was 69. We waited till around 8.40am, then it was my sister's turn to make them payments.

Then, next procedure was taking the graduation gown. LOL. That was when I went all 'Ohhh.' Reminder, when taking graduation gown just wear simple and not high heels. Cause we had to use the stairs. :D Then, around 9.20, sis had to try on everything on to make sure it's all okay. Hehe. And then head off to the car. I have a discussion at 10 with my PJ mates so headed straight to L & D tutorial's area. Hehehe. Had our little discussion then went off to tutorial.

And today. LOL. I had sudden crave for Misato. So when mum called and asked what I wanted for lunch, immediately said "Misato? :)" Haha. And, mum did bought it for us. Thank you Ma, Thank you Bah! :D

HAHA. So, tomorrow is Seni Kreatif and Science. Science practical will be about air. :S :S And starting from this Saturday, I'll be busy. Real busy. LOL.

25th October - Issues and Trend Essay Due.
27th / 28th October - Science Discussion.
29th October - I'm guessing Science Practical replacement?
30th October - Along's graduation!
31st October - Photoooo. LOL.
1st November - Healthy Menu for Pendidikan Jasmani.
3rd November - Malay's presentation.



All I can say is I'm gonna be on hiatus for sure!

till then

w a i n e y.







idk. i'm clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment