Friday, October 10, 2008

and this is....

for Nisah..

:) Happy Birthday BFF!! :) It's been a long time since I last saw you but it's alright.
I'll see you soon right after our exams. HAHA. We'll have fun! :D

You were the first person I got close to in MD and you were the first one to know almost all incidents I encountered during my first year in UBD. I will not forget all those little advice you gave me. Thank you!

So, yes, Happy Birthday~ Enjoy your special day! And, I believe today is the day you turn 8-teen. :D LOL. So, yes, enjoy your day, be happy with everyone around you. ;) Stay who you are and never change.

And thank you for being such a good and awesome friend. We'll sungkai out next year, alright? LOL, Insya-Allah. But yeah, we'll go out sometime during November/December. :D

Have fun! And yes, tonnes of Good Lucks for the A's. You can do it! Hehehe. And remember that the BFF;s loves you! :D

Take care. LOVE;s

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment