Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am yess, super happy. YO!

Raya has been real fun. And yes, I'm not being sarcastic. LOL. It's been a long time since I last celebrated raya like this year. I mean, the last raya was okay. LOL. But this year's is seriously fun. LOL. I especially like the last night of Ramadhan (the next day is first day of Raya), the neighbours were playing fireworks and I'm guessing they were competing with each other, but we were the lucky ones. LOL. We get to see fireworks without needing to light them. HAHA. But I don't really like fireworks that much. HAHA. I can enjoy the first two or three but when the fireworks get bigger, I freaked! LOL. Weirdo.

Anyways, as usual first, second, third and fourth of Raya was spent entirely with the family. The second day of Raya was awesome. LOL. We stayed home but, HAHA, We, as in me, the sister and the brother had this little movie-ing session at home. But we weren't watching movies, we were watching those Korean Variety that I downloaded off the net and put them on the big screen and to top it all off, we brought down my speaker from my bedroom downstairs. That finishes the whole, so-called 'Home-theater' session we had on the second day of Raya. Hahahaha. It was actually more of 'kes buang boring'. HAHA.

And, my family had a little open house on the 6th day of Raya which was yesterday. LOL. We purposely had the little open house for my friends and of course, the sister's friends too. And not to forget, my mum and dad's friends too. :D Started around 4.30pm cause I had to attend my Malay tutorial at 3pm-4pm, so yeah, was kinda rushing a bit. LOL. Panic lagi tu. HAHA. But, alhamdullilah everything went well, as plan. :D HAHA. And, yes, to those who came, Thank you. Yes, I sincerely thank you for coming. :) You guys and girls, are awesome. But was kinda dissapointed sikit, cause the four people that I wanted to come, weren't able to come but, it's alright. :D Lina, Mar, Nisah, Zimah, next year, yes? :) Or, langgar saja tia the house nanti. :D HAHA.

Today is wednesday and I have a little discussion/meeting later for Seni Kreatif. At 9.30am. :D We need to brush up our seni kreatif. LOL. Need to seriously improve the acting. HAHA. LMAO. That actually sounded weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. And, oh yeahh, this morning I read news about the four-way accident with Seung Gi, my heart nearly skipped a beat. I don't need any bad news this month, enough with August. But seriously, Lee Seung Gi needs to be careful, first the 1N2D incident and now this. Seung Gi, be careful.

Okay, I better get off the net now. HAHA.

till then.

w a i n e y.







& you. thank you for coming. :) :) adorable. yeah, thursday, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment