Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taggggs. :D

I've been tagged by Iz. :D LOL. Thank you! Let's hope I'll be able to go through this tag, HAHA. My brain is sooo not working.

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
- Family. :D

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- Clothing. HAHA. and FOOOD. It happened on the same day, so yeah. ROTFL.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
- This home I live in?? LOL. I don't care really, as long as all the families are there, I'm happy.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- HAHA. I don't have any 'love' right now. But if you were to ask when will I get married? Definitely not now and definitely not in the years to come. Maybe in 8-10 years time? When I'm 26-28.

5) Are you in love?
- HAHA. Yes, with the song Mirotic. *gets bricked* No. I'm not in love and not planning to be in love soon.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- I don't remember. HAHA. We haven't went out for sungkai yet. So yeahhh.

7)Name the latest book that you bought?
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, I think?

8) What is your full name?
- Siti Wahiidah. Yes, with two full I.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- BOTH.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Can't I name a loooot of people? LOL. DBSK. Pretty please.

11) Christina or Britney?
- That's easy! Christina.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
- I wish I did. :S

13) The most exciting place you want to go
- Lotte World? I'm not sure if it's exciting but yeahhh.

14) Hugs or kiss?
- Hugs and kisses from the family! :D

15) 8 things I am passionate about
- Music. (Maybe?)
- Movies. (YYYYeaaah)
- Foood. ROTFFFL.
- Can I say Families? :D
- Waiting? HHAHAHAHAHHA. Whhhat? I mean, waiting for DBSK to comeback.
- BADMINTON! HAHA.
- 1N2D! OHHHH THAT'S SO TRUEE. HAHA.
- I can't think for the last one, emmm, Soundtracks? LOL. That's considered as music though.

16) 8 things I say too often:
- Seriously?
- Whaaat?
- Hellll~
- No ohh.
- The 'Hurry' word in Korean.
- Righhht.
- Iawaaah?
- & This cursing word that I say a lot, S***. Especially when I'm annoyed. :S

17) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- Twilight.
- Cinta Pertama (I was soo bored at that time)
- Love for Venus (Volume 6)
- Love for Venus (Volume 7)
- Love for Venus (Volume 8)
- Love for Venus (Volume 9)
- Love for Venus (Volume 10)
- Love for Venus (Volume 11) ROTFL.


18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Heart, Mind and Soul by Tohoshinki.
- 내여자라니까, 삭제 by Lee Seung Gi.
- 愛せない愛したい by Tohoshinki.
- Addicted by Kelly Clarkson.
- 지금처럼 (Piano Version) by Dong Bang Shin Ki.
- Et-cetera by ONE OK ROCK.
- Are you ready by TRAX.
- No way to say by Ayumi Hamasaki.
(Not sure if the koreans word popped out cause I'm using this laptop which doesn't read korean letter. :S)

19) 8 things I learned this year:
- Making Kimbap!
- Making layouts.
- I learned more quotes.
- Not to think about many things at once.
- Be positive in every way I could.
- Uhhhhh. What else? I learned more Korean words.
- AHHH. I learnt HJ splitting, ROTFL.
- Photocopying!

20) Tag 8 people:
- Amalish.
- Syazz.

LOL. I'm tired to tag more people.

till then

w a i n e y










hahah. cute you. :) saturday really cheered me up. hehe. with those cute things you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment