Thursday, September 18, 2008

i ain't stupid but i know better.

It's a good thing that today is holiday. Seni Kreatif recording so-called recording session is postponed. Well, at least that's what I know of. Yes. Seni Kreatif will be having this recording session which involves recording those different performance art performed by the sub-groups. :S And, me and the mates had a little (not so) practice yesterday. :D Yes. We first planned on practicing at my house but since we had this replacement class for science practical PLUS it was a wednesday, so we decided to just practice right aheaddd. HAHA. What am I saying?

Practice went well. I think? HAHA. I kept on laughing and laughing whenever I did my part. ROTFL. I can't act! :D Enough saiddd. I can not. And I'm willing to tell the whole world that. HAHA. I supppperrrly wonder how on earth will I go through with Seni Kreatif's assignment. And anyhow. This and next week will be extra busy for me. I got lots of things to do. Like seriously. And this busy-ness is really overwhelming and it's really taking all of my energy. :S Here's a list of what I have to do within the week.

20th September - Pendidikan Jasmani; Beijing Olympics Presentation.
22th September - Kemahiran Berbahasa Presentation.
22th September - Issues and Trend Presentation.
25th September - Seni Kreatif Performance (we assume)
27th September - Learning & Development II First Test.
27th September - Kemahiran Berbahasa Test.
25th October - Issues and Trend Essay Due.
25th October - Pendidikan Jasmani; Healthy Menu.

As you may notice, I have two big events on Monday and two big events on Saturday. I think my mind is going to blow. Been practicing with Lina this week for Issues and Trend so I hope it goes all okay. Kemahiran Berbahasa's presentation. I say, OMG. I don't know. The topic is like seriously deep and presenting in Malay does not really help. And, I hope the 20th presentation, which we practiced yesterday too, will go well. I can say, I am officially stress and is trying my best to not be stress. HAHA. Sometimes I like to be under-pressure but sometimes it can also affect me badly. So, yeahhh, it's all complicated.

Oh, and I finally figure out who Minho reminds me off. :D Yay! Go me! LOL. Whaaat? Did you know I have this certain policy about pictures? I mean, celebrity pictures? I usually don't look or view those fan taken stalker pictures. I don't like it. But sometimes, you can't help but look it, you know. So yeah. I was looking through SHINee's pictures that was taken at the airport and I didn't know Jonghyun was :D HAHA. I didn't know he was the type of guy who wears baseball cap with those headphones on.

And, truthfully, my fandom life is getting quite much busier these days. I mean, with the leak and official teaser and everything, HAHA. I've been shouting a lot and I've been jaw-dropping alooot. HAHA. And yes, I love Mirotic 22 second preview. And oh yesss, HEY! (Don't bring me down) is soooo my type of song. :D And finally the rumour of Hyun Joong joining the HYD Korean version cast is officially reveal. Yesss, he is in the cast. :D Cool. But I don't wanna see another idol star getting too much work on his shoulder.

And yes. Those news about We Got Married is NOT good. Seriously. NOOO. Okay, enough rant.

till then

w a i n e y.








monday.tuesday.wednesday.superwave.:) but what will happen on saturday? ignorance?

No comments:

Post a Comment